Welcome to the Grindcorps

Welcome to the Grindcorps. The Grindcorps blog has been created in order to share my passion for extreme music with the world. I will do my best to expose some of the best new albums and and up and coming artists. The Goal of the Grindcorps is to become a place where fans can come to sample all of the best new death metal and grind albums as well as be turned onto great bands they otherwise might not have heard of. I hope to broaden the audience of many of the lesser known groups I post as a thank you for producing excellent music.


If you have any suggestions for great up and coming bands or hot new albums I haven't posted lemme know and I will listen and try to share them . This blog is in its infancy now so I hope as time goes on to expand it in terms of looks and music selection. Hopefully I as time goes on Lots of classics and older albums will be featured.



Any links to files I provide are intended only as samples. If you like the music show your support for these great bands by purchasing their albums.

Grind Search

Monday, January 31, 2011

Medecophobic - Pandemic of Existence





Brutal Death Metal
Germany
Full-length, Self-released
January 7th, 2011





1.Torso Tetris04:09
2.Arterial Spray03:46
3.S.W.D.03:14
4.Apex Predator02:26
5.Mankind Laid to Waste04:26
6.Inextinguishable Despise03:38
7.In Chains Within04:50
8.Eruption of Disgust03:25
9.Pandemic of Existence06:33
Total playing time36:27

No comments:

Post a Comment